YMCA Youth Soccer teaches players how to develop skills in a positive environment. We focus on footwork, coordination, balance, agility, teamwork, character, and communication.
We have two league seasons each year, in the spring and fall. Spring registration begins in December or January, depending on location. Practices and games starting in March or April, depending on the location and age group.
Registration for the fall season begins in June or July, depending on location. Practices and games begin in late August or early September, depending on the age group.
Ages 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13
- Fall 2018 Asheville Youth Soccer FAQ
- Fall 2018 Corpening Youth Soccer FAQ
- Fall 2018 Hendersonville Youth Soccer FAQ
- Fall 2018 Hendersonville Soccer Age 3-4 Schedule
- Fall 2018 Hendersonville Soccer Age 5-6 Schedule
- Fall 2018 Hendersonville Soccer Age 7-8 Schedule
- Fall 2018 Reuter Soccer Age 5-6 Schedule
- Fall 2018 Asheville Soccer Age 3-4 Schedule
- Fall 2018 Asheville Soccer Age 5-6 Schedule
- Fall 2018 Asheville Soccer Age 7-8 Schedule
Games and practices may be canceled due to inclement weather. Each center maintains a Sports League Weather Hotline to help families get the most up-to-date information about cancellations. All games or practices will be canceled at least one hour before the event and the Hotline will be updated at that time.
If there is a sudden weather event, cancellation will be an on-location decision and the Hotline will be updated immediately. These hotlines will have one of three messages:
- All events are on as scheduled
- All events have been canceled
- When a decision will be made
Sports League Weather Hotlines
- Asheville: 828 575 2907
- Corpening: 828 575 2915
- Hendersonville: 828 575 2912
- Reuter: 828 575 2913
Association-wide Athletic Sponsor
The YMCA of WNC is proud to have Dick's Sporting Goods serve as our association-wide athletics sponsor. Click here for access to exclusive Dick's coupons.